Sunday, August 5, 2018

Custom NFL McFarlane Diorama-Rama

I've had the opportunity to work on some amazing multi-figure pieces over the years and especially lately. Here is a look at some of my favorites custom NFL McFarlane dioramas including the Fearsome Foursome and legendary Vince Lombardi.

Ram's Fearsome Foursome
Bringing Down Jim Brown


Packers / Giants 1968 NFC Championship Game
Sam Huff gets revenge on Joe Morrison

Don Hutson
Y.A. Tittle signed display
"What the hell is going on out here!?"

Erich Barnes pursues Tommy McDonald


Rodgers & Nelson


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude these things are masterpieces I would love for u to make me a buccaneer one it would look sweet in the game room ...hit me up if u are interested ...I will pay

Unknown said...

How much do you charge

Unknown said...

Luv the gb packers ones how much

Unknown said...

I would love to own some of your work. So what's the prices? Very good idea, I've been wanting to do something with my figures but not very good at it lol.