Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ideamine Still At It

I apologize for all this Ideamine nonsense. Ever since I pointed out his plagiarism on eBay, he's been insistent on attacking me. This man has launched a twitter, facebook and blog campaign against me as well as sent veiled threats at me via the comments on this blog.

Please note that despite the blogs he's set up, I in NO WAY endorse this person. This man has stolen images from talented and legitimate customizers and passed them off as his own.

He's never denied this nor tried to dispute it.

Instead, he puts all his efforts into attacking those who have tried to bring light to the subject. Please note that we have been working with authorities who are looking into these threats and plagiarist acts and we can only hope there is resolution soon so that we can all just go back to enjoying customs.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Let's just get back to making great custom works of art!

I thank all of you have supported me with emails and PMs!

1 comment:

etcsportscustoms said...

Actually he has consistently denied that he has used others work as his own and has made claim after claim that it is HIS work. One needs only look at the way he responds to anything negetive said about him to see who ideamine (Peter Lowe) truely is. Instead of addressing any issue he goes off on a profanity filled rant or he makes up fake blogs to mimick one like Jeremys and fills it with a bunch of obvious misquoted comments. Sorry Jeremy that your blog has been filled with crap about this loser.